Friday 28 February 2014

I shall be honest right out from the gate: I thought the second...

http://vtimm79q.tumblr.com/post/76736214165
I shall be honest right out from the gate: I thought the second...


I shall be honest right out from the gate: I thought the second half of “House Of Cards” Season One was basically rubbish, stuffed with too many extraneous character types I had no investment in. In addition, I thought that Kevin Spacey’s Frank had too much power for a Whip. He not only out-manoeuvred the actual vice-president and president, but he influenced a great number of opinions across the administration it made the remainder political figures appear to be total idiots. Frank is good, however, not that good. Then when I switched on the Season 2 premiere, I became totally expecting to fast-forward a lot of it. Imagine my shock when I not just loved the very first show, I totally loved it. I’ll go a few steps further: the “House Of Cards” Season 2 premiere is one of the finest hours of Television I have witnessed in recent memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment