Saturday 22 February 2014

'House Of Cards' Season Two Premiere Look at: To be truthful, It happens to be Flawlessness

http://goo.gl/MHPQDh
'House Of Cards' Season Two Premiere Look at: To be truthful, It happens to be Flawlessness
I shall be frank right out from the gate: I thought the second half of "House Of Cards" Season One was basically rubbish, stuffed with way too many unnecessary character types I had zero investment in. In addition, I thought that Kevin Spacey's Frank had too much power for a Whip. He not only out-manoeuvred the actual vice-president and president, but he influenced many opinions across the administration it made the remainder political figures appear to be total idiots. Frank is good, however, not that good. Then when I switched on the Season 2 premiere, I became totally expecting to fast-forward a lot of it. Just imagine my shock when I not just loved the very first show, I totally loved it. I am going to go a few steps further: the "House Of Cards" Season 2 premiere is amongst the finest hours of Television I have witnessed in recent memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment